It looked hopeless, but your staff did miracles.
The driving force behind Aloha Medical Mission is its selfless volunteers. They are the backbone of our organization and you can become a member of this amazing team!
Volunteers are needed in the following areas:
- The AMM Dental Clinic is the only free dental clinic in the state of Hawai‘i. We are always looking for volunteer dentists and volunteer ancillary dental personnel.
- The Administration Office is always in need of volunteers to assist with general office work and special projects.
- AMM “Angels” are a special group of volunteers who provide a variety of services such as picking up and dropping off donations, painting, cleaning, filing, and many times something we didn’t even know we needed until they came with their special skills.
- Overseas Missions – please see our Overseas Missions page
- Volunteer Inquiry click here. Missions trips on hold due to COVID-19.
Please call our office at (808) 847-3400 to see how you can be of help to Aloha Medical Mission. It would be helpful if you are able to provide a résumé.
We look forward to working with you!