WE REMAIN OPEN FOR DENTAL EMERGENCIES
The Aloha Medical Mission no-cost dental clinic is open for essential dental emergencies on a walk-in basis.
NEW LOCATION @ THE AUW BUILDING
200 N. Vineyard Blvd., unit B-120
LIMITED HOURS (808) 847-3400
COVID Related Response
• Global Missions on HOLD
• Hawaii Dental Clinic (AMM Dental Clinic) seeing walk-in dental emergencies
• AMM Dental Clinic Purchased Air Purifier
• Health screening & social-distancing enforced
COVID RELATED DEFICIT
A 267% increase in patient visits between the months of April & June is a result of many losing their jobs, private dental practices closing, and federally qualified health centers (which we are not) closing or referring patients to our clinic.
State grants pulled from all nonprofits are contributing to our projected cash deficit by the end of this year and having PPE prices tripling due to high protection demand is intensifying our situation.
We need your support!
Aloha Medical Mission offers free dental services throughout pandemic
Bringing Hope and Changing the Lives of the People We Serve Overseas and in Hawai‘i.
Giving Aloha, Sharing Aloha
Here's some of our numbers
Mission Patients Seen
Mission Surgeries Performed
Mission & Clinic Volunteers
Hawai‘i AMM Medical
Hawai‘i AMM Dental Patients Seen
Patient Registration Information
For your first visit bring a valid photo ID, MedQuest/Medicaid Card (if applicable), along with proof of low-income status.Valid proof of low income includes:
1. Pay Stubs (last 3, most recent) OR a copy of your most recent income tax return (the year prior Tax Form 1040, 1040A and 1040EZ)
2. Determination letter from Department of Human Services for DHS clients ONLY
3. Social Security Notice of Award Letter or benefit statement
4. Unemployment Benefit Pay Stubs (at least one month)
5. Homeless certification (if applicable)
- 8am - 4pm
- 10am - 2pm