Kaiser Permanente donates $10,000 to Aloha Medical MissionMarch 7, 2019
CITY & STATE GIA (Grant-In-Aid)
- CITY GIA 2019: Our grant application was scored the highest out of 120 applicants asking for operational funding.
- STATE GIA 2019: This month we received notification that we have been awarded $120,000 for operation support of the Hawaii no-cost Dental Clinic. Only 80% of all applications were awarded.
- STATE GIA 2018: Last year we were awarded a capital improvement grant for our new dental clinic. Funds have been approved to be released by Governor Ige, but a contract is still in the works.
WELCOME SMILE PROGRAM – Free Restorative Dentures for Abused Women
- The Welcome Smile program continues to successfully grow with over 15 partnering agencies that refer their client to our dental clinic for free treatments to get back on their feet so they may get into the door for an interview using their brand new smile! Recently we had to place over 10 women on hold due to a gap in funding but thanks to the Omidyar Family Fund, the Hawaii Women’s Legal Foundation, Women’s Fund, and others who have made it possible to have our organization continue to bring new smiles so far over 30 women in 2019!
- Alea Bridge
- Catholic Charities
- Child & Family Services
- Ke Ola Mamo
- Kokua Victim Witness
- Pacific Survivor Center
- Parents and Children Together (PACT)
- Pu’a Foundation
- Salvation Army (Pathway of Hope)
- Salvation Army (Women’s Way)
- Women In Need
- Women’s Fund
- YWCA Fernhurst
Dr. Carl Lum